Saturday 31 October 2015

Happy Skellington Day!

 Well, blarp. Hello dear hearts, sorry for no word. Life has been its usual self. Was hoping to have an update for today, but well, guess not. Hopefully soon? And it will have some belated spooky stuff in it. Or "spoopy" as you kids apparently say these days. You so crazy!

 Don't think I'm sleeping tonight and have some free time from now till Montag, so am going to see if I can't hammer something out. I'll post some sort of non-update update tomorrow if I don't, I have a few bits and pieces about other works that influenced MMM and stuff.

 Since I'm gonna be writing, feel free to make some suggestions for specific scenes or minxes or stuff, like we did back on Freedom Day in July, no promises or guarantees, but if it inspires me I might well write it right up and stick it in while I am on a roll. And that sounds unintentionally dirty. Hooray!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had a couple scene ideas actually.

Maybe a scene where the Highland Lass/Devil pegs the player using her 'big pink' strapon that she keeps threatening to use. She's been teasing me ever since I first lost to her, I want to see it happen.

Also a forced BJ scene for the Dickgirl? Or a Forced 69 at anyrate. Don't remember seeing too many 69 scenes...

-Vasin

Unknown said...

I agree with the above statement Hahaha.

Hail the High King said...

How about a continuation of Brooke. She said there was a next time after all.

My idea is that when you run from an enemy, let's say in butts estate or somewhere nearby, you here a voice calling out telling you to run this way. You do and see a figure in a hoody in the doorway. You run in and the stranger locks the door behind you, She turns and it turns out to be brooke.

Sexy time after that i guess, her zipping down her hoody and you get hit with her scent or whatever that was. Make a choice to resist or not etc.

Unknown said...

I would love to see the Highland Lass/Devil make good on her word and peg the player.

Would also like to see a feral/futa combo at some point.

Maybe even a twin combo, similar to the chavs, but tag team the player.

Anonymous said...

The farm could use a secondary use and have more encounters, cow girl is obvious as its already mentioned, spraying the player with milk and growing quad teats as the days progress. Or a horse girl you can't outrun.

Harry gets his rocks off to a crazy Dom chick, why not let the player have some different interactions with her, she can be cold with you when she has her client and fiery when she has her free time.

Huge vagina chick that wants to suck up your limbs and at late days bring your whole head or body into her, I'm thinking slug girl from Monster Girls Quest

Anonymous said...

Might I add that I am a big fan of the unbirthing idea mentioned above, and am ashamed I didn't suggest it sooner?

-Vasin

Post a Comment