Saturday 30 May 2015

Pie Day!

 Today is my birthday! That means one less year of the painful and meaningless torment we call life to endure before the sweet, soft and loving blanket of oblivion wraps itself around me, like a nihilistic taco-shell. Yaaaay! For gifts I request haiku's about kittens and bees and/or crude cartoons of rats with butterfly wings.

 Sorry for update delays, I haven't been able to get much done this week, but hopefully I can fix all the combat stuff I broke and poop out an update this weekend, I gots nothing much on. So that soon hopefully!

EDIT - a awesome guy called JoeBobtheFourth has made a map of the sewers and posted it to the wiki. I've lost my old hand drawn map of the sewers I had when I was first making them, and was having a nightmare trying to draw them out again, so this is pretty awesome! Thanks, JoeBob! 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kittens are so great
Bees are not really great
Spring kittens are cute

JoeBobtheFourth said...

Buzzing around him
Tiring as they play together
Now the kitten sleeps

Anonymous said...

Running and pouncing
Hyperactive ball of fur
Stalk and kill that string

Anonymous said...

That's the smallest map I've ever seen

SeldomPie said...

Hm, the map seems fine to me - are you having difficulty reading/displaying it?

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Stryth said...

That link seems to connect to the thumnaail image, also...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

SeldomPie said...

Thanks for the birthdays greets and haikus guys!
Sewer Map - huh, that's really weird, when I click it, it takes me to the full map? Whatevs, I've changed the link to go to the sewers page on the wiki now.

Anonymous said...

PLEAAASE Pie work on The Lusty Lands, Its an amazing game man.

Anonymous said...

when will it be a side ending added in? so far you only survive for 40 days then win or explode due to fucking. well the game is fun for maybe an hour before it wears thin and it really don't have much content except a few rape scenes and some unfinished side endings. one is the pharmacy and the other is the dunwood laboratories. Selena who work in the pharmacy and give the PC antibiotic only have one mission and that is getting a book then it ends with no more to it then around day 30 she turns partly cat and that is over. I'm not saying the game is crap as it have alot of potential but it lack quite alot of content but you did leave space to add more into it atleast.

Anonymous said...

Pie, where are youu

Anonymous said...

Sooo... Is Pie dead again? I hope not :(

SeldomPie said...

Still alive guys, sorry! Still having a few issues getting myself back into the swing of things I guess, will try not to vanish so silently for so long again! Will try to update soon.

Post a Comment