Tuesday 5 May 2015

Um. Hello.

Okay, so. Guess this is unexpected?

Mutant Minx Meltdown is coming back, I am going to upload a new version this Friday, but I wanted to get all this out of the way first. I feel I owe you all an explanation.

To put it simply, I had a bit of a breakdown, ended up spending a while in some unpleasant places, and everything went kind of to shit, and I had a really horrible year or two for a variety of reasons. Can we leave it at that?

 I'm doing better now, and am in a more stable place, and have been wanting to get back to this for a while. I had a lot of fun and satisfaction working on the game, and met some of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of meeting on the internet, and feel pretty awful about just vanishing. The longer I was away, the more difficult it felt to reappear, and I'd just kick myself off into a panic again thinking about it. I decided that if I was going to come back, I wanted to have a good wodge of things to show, and get everything I promised in the game working - or at least a good attempt at it - and it
all sort of spiraled. If your brains ever gone South on you, you probably know the general deal.

I feel awful about vanishing with no word, and apologize for any worry I caused anyone. I had a terrible block about returning or contacting anyone - I didn't check my old emails for well over a year, even when I had the chance to - but the longer I left it, the more intimidating it seemed to get. It was stupid, and I apologize.

So anyways.

New build coming this Friday, all set and ready to roll, with lots and lots of new stuff - a whole new look, expanded combat with lots of new toys, streamlined interface, an option to set your own stats, a rat run in the sewers, a new look, some new shops, generally an effort to make it more fun as an actual game, and lots of fun things. I felt if I resurfaced, I'd like to do it with a bang, but I wanted to get this awkward apology bit out of the way first, then we can hopefully get on with the Meltdown and having fun again.

In short, I am sorry for vanishing without a trace. I am back now. Can we still be friends?

See you Friday with the new build. I hope you like it.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

YAAAY! You're back! I've been coming back to this site every few days hoping to at least hear you're ok! Good to see you back! *happy dance for everyone* :D

TAK said...

Welcome back, looking forward to the new version.

Flex said...

welcome back

Anonymous said...

You might let Fen know (The man behind TiTs and CoC). I'm sure he could announce your return and get some of your old fans back here.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Yay ! Welcome back !

Anonymous said...

you are very welcomed back ! here is a cat =^-^=

SeldomPie said...

Caaaaat. :3

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back!

Anonymous said...

lovely to have you back pie

Anonymous said...

Holy crap this project isn't dead after all! Weclome back! Good to know you're all ok after all this time, good luck to you for the future dude!

Anonymous said...

I know how them feels... glad to have you back

Unknown said...

I also know dem feels we be here for U man

Anonymous said...

WHALECUM BACK SIR!

Post a Comment