Saturday 15 December 2012

New Build Tommorow

Okay, been both as busy as all heck and annoyingly unable to concentrate on anything, but still managed to find a few hours to work on this this week.

Got most all of RickRaptors Rasna stuff in now, and man, it is an epic. It probably took 90% of the time I've spent on the game this week, and probably comprises about 5% of the total game text. I think maybe in the future, I'm only going to add things this big and detailed once I have a donation system set up. It's good stuff, has some clever skill use, and I'm sure you guys will like it, but it took forever to work out and set up the different possible situations and get it all working, and was complex enough to not be much fun to actually put in the game. I dunno, we'll see how it goes, it's been a heavy week, maybe I'm just feeling run down.

I've got the battle screens working better with the graphics now, the menu is still a bit ropey, but at least you can see the enemies clearly now, and I'm adding a couple more defeat scenes and stuff too.

I'll keep adding stuff for now, and upload it by the end of Sunday, europe time.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

One question. Fruit? What's that about?

SeldomPie said...

In the game?
Once there's been enough rainfall, mutant plants grow. Once those plants grow big enough, they start producing fruit that has special effects on you. You can find them on butts and lancaster by scavenging at the moment, once the plants are fully grow. The rainfall is random though, so some games they turn up within a week, other games they won't show up until near the end. I might alter things to make it more regular.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the farmgirl could drop some upon defeat after she starts mutating...

Unknown said...

Hey Seldompie I'm almost done with those 3 new characters i emailed u about...

This is Rickraptor77 btw...

Anonymous said...

so guess its not releasing today after all T.T

Anonymous said...

Europe time. I don't know where he lives, but after german standart he would still have 4 minutes left

Anonymous said...

I guess I am not the only one waiting hehe , It is a prety fun game .

Anonymous said...

maybe in london

Anonymous said...

Guess he just got busy , suppose it was alot to try to fit in in one day .

SeldomPie said...

It's up now! I'm only an hour and three quarters late. That is not bad, for me. :P

Enjoy the new build, good to know it's anticipated.

Post a Comment