Sunday 9 December 2012

Sunday Service

Going to try to get some more of the user submitted Rasna stuff implemented today, and to add some defeat scenes for NPC's who are lacking them too.

Characters I know are outright missing them are - 4chav and 5chav, manticora & snapjacks.
Are there any npc's that use the generic madlibs sex scene that you think deserve their own custom one?

Also, while play testing last night, I noticed that the fruits didn't seem to be working quite right. The idea was that what each fruit type did was set randomly at the start of each game, but was consistent during the course of the game. The way it is now it seems that they're random every time you pick one, which is annoying. Looking at the code and I'm sure I've done something obvious wrong but can't spot what.

So yeah, basically, sorry for the random-fruitage. I'll figure it out.

A  heads up - this is possibly the last time I'll get to spend more than a few hours at a stretch on the game this year. I'll try to get stuff done on it and have updates here and there, but am going to be crazy busy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm honestly still not able to get the whole dowdy/swollen nerd switch at all.

Anonymous said...

No scene on the pretty nerd, though that's probably because they turn into the snapjacks. And the bossy redhead has potential for a custom scene given her personality.

Anonymous said...

I am rather worried about the "this is possibly the last time I'll get to spend more than a few hours at a stretch on the game this year" bit. Hopefully we'll still get quite some content and the next year you'll be able to resume at regular frequency of updates.

As for madlib scenes - I don't mind any enemy use some from time to time, but I'd like the choice of them be affected by said enemy so the scene will befit the character and form of it. Of course, that probably would require a few more of them for the sake of avoiding boring redundancy.

Anonymous said...

The game doesn't seem to wanna run for me.i just get a black screen.

Am I doing something wrong?

SeldomPie said...

There's a fix suggested in a post just previous to this one, you could try that. I'm not sure what causes these things though, it's infuriating.

Post a Comment