Sunday 6 January 2013

Still Alive

Been busy as all heck, but managed to snag little bits of time to work on the game. I've been working on the library, and I might have gone a bit overboard - it's going to serve as one of the games major "dungeons", containing the Helping Selena quest and probably a couple more mini quests, so I wanted it to be a biggie, but I've ended up with a 25 room monster. That's more "rooms" than the entire rest of the town so far.

Unlike the Spooky House, the Library is totally (and hopefully easily) mappable once you've worked out it's structure, and there's plenty of hints. I'm just wondering if I needed it to be so big - do you guys really care much about gameplay and puzzles, or are you just here for the monster girls?

Anyway, it should hopefully be done soon, and I'll have a new build up with the library and at least the first step of Selenas quest in in a day or so with any luck. I've worked out a way I'm comfy with to take donations, but wanted to wait until I had new content for you guys before I put that up. Just felt less beggarly that way.

So yeah, that's the state of things. Now I'm going to go back to checking all my library rooms are linked up right.

8 comments:

PassingChaos said...

sounds good to me...

...just as long as it's not as hard to navigate as the streets of Shapier.

Anonymous said...

"I'm just wondering if I needed it to be so big - do you guys really care much about gameplay and puzzles, or are you just here for the monster girls?"

Gameplay is great to have! And to be honest, I actually have more fun dealing with the normal girls than with the monster girls some reason, even though I originally got here only for them! - I must say, it's refreshing to see humanic things after that furry-pool called CoC.

Anonymous said...

@enilias nailo nimin is far more furry then CoC, i think most of the "furries" in CoC would count more as monster-girls then furries anyways

GladANON said...

This was a triumph
I'm making a note here
HUGE SUCCESS

Anonymous said...

@anon: Just count the amount of different furry tfs and enemies in CoC and than in nimin. And then add the fact that you can actually meet humans in Nimin.

Also, what you regard as monster girls, let me count: Urta, Edryn, Marble, Whitney, Kelt, Rathazul... etc. etc. So anthropromorphic animals are monster girls now?

Anonymous said...

@enilias Monstergirls: nagas, sharkgirls, harpies, goblins, gnolls, succubi, googirls. i'm sure theres a few MGs i'm forgetting. oh and in regards to your list edryn IS a monstergirl.(centaur)kelt and rathazul are male so couldn't be monstergirls anyways. though kelt does count as a monster due to being a centaur. btw i never listed what i considered monstergirls anyways, so stop trying to put words into my mouth/pulling conversations out of your ass.

Anonymous said...

You know you've got a winning product on your hands when there are people in the comments fighting about shit nobody really cares about.

Congratulations, SP. You've made to the big time.

Anonymous said...

Alright, can't wait to try out a proper dungeon! Possibility of including a librarian as an enemy (who wants to 'punish' you for making noise)?

Post a Comment