Wednesday 23 January 2013

Weekend of Work

Okay, so I'm free of ultra-tight-deadline obligations, and free till Monday. So we have four days for MMM work, because it is fun. Primary obligations are to get Rasna working and to get a sewer system and some goo girls going, but I'll probably be pecking at other bits too.

Something I was wondering - when I make up and write characters for the game, a whole lot of the time they're based, or at least inspired by, celebrities I have or have had crushes on (note to the Pie Wife - none were ever as sexy as you, natch.). The bossy redhead was Karen Gillan, the blue goo girl is Sophie Dahl, the angry librarian is Shirley Henderson.. stuff like that.

So, point is, any celebrities you would like to see be incorporated - after a fashion - into the game? Suggesting a person isn't a definite of getting them into the game, and bear in mind I switched off from pop culture in about 2005. But, you know, inspiration is inspiration.

Update soon, thanks to fen for the link, thanks to everyone who donated for their support - we're still short of rent, but if things keep going as they are, we won't be.

Thanks guys.

10 comments:

Randomguy664 said...

TINA FEY.

Anonymous said...

Here's a question why not also have a part where you can capture girls through out the game. Since your base of operations is a hotel then you should be able to turn some areas into a holding area for different females.

Not to mention even fortify the hotel.

Maybe even after a while figure out how to tame one of those females to aid you.

You could also find way sin exploring to create different stuff to cause effects to give you greater resistance to transformations.

The Dark Master said...

I'm thinking of taking a look at Rasna's events and seeing if I can't get them working on my end. If you're interested, let me know on Fen's forums and I'll go from there.

Anonymous said...

sofia vergara and christina hendricks!

Anonymous said...

Alison Brie

Harsya said...

been a while since i commented here, but my game still shows black squares often. it's still showing on random places and has never done it before the images start. maybe it has something to do with directx or something?

SeldomPie said...

Lord Hare Bunnington - by black squares do you mean the whole screen goes black? If that's it, have you tried the fix in the FAQ? If that's not it, could you get a screenshot?

Anonymous said...

Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Harsya said...

http://i.imgur.com/eTvK3m6.jpg game started fine

http://i.imgur.com/pnqU0bS.jpg what happened on the first encounter

http://i.imgur.com/isSaST9.jpg post-fight scene

http://i.imgur.com/IEKrIzJ.jpg words only show if i hover my cursor

hopefully that helps...

SeldomPie said...

Lord Hare Bunnington - Man, that is weird. My first thought it that it looks like a direct x issue, yeah - try updating all that happy stuff. I'm really not sure though, I will check on the renpy forums.

Post a Comment