Wednesday 21 November 2012

Delays :(

Hi guys,

 Sorry for the delays, been having computer issues. My antivirus got corrupted somehow, and as far as I can tell was continually crashing and restarting, which was slowing my computer to a crawl. It then refused to let me delete it, adding to the fun. After a day or two of fighting, I now have it removed and re installed, though I'm now getting random browser crashes. So, FUN.

 I'll try to have an update before the end of tomorrow, and to get back to everyone who's waiting on emails from me too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your compy problems, man. But no worries as far as delays are concerned - I think everyone knows the amount of work that goes into this kind of thing, even WITH a working PC.

I would recommend to you Command Antimalware and AntiMalware Bytes. They're both pretty solid programs and nigh incorruptible. Bytes is free too, so there's that.

Anyway, can't wait for the next update, so hang in there.

Unknown said...

Hey SeldomPie just letting u know i updated again and sent you another email, check your email often!

Post a Comment