Sunday 25 November 2012

Version 0063

Insomnia leaves me with eyes that are 80% burst blood vessel and irrational attacks of paranoia, and you with quick bug fixes and updates! You get the best end of the deal, here.

Here is windows/linux/mac combo download -

http://www.mediafire.com/?ylqxiqdtfh9syss

 And 7zip windows only version -

http://www.mediafire.com/?b44rpqg1cj26pez

This should fix the crash people were getting when going into certain areas - when I'd added the plants growing to the other areas, I'd forgot to assign a name to "no plants", and renpy did not like it. Should be fixed now.

I added some expansions to the chavs too, their numbers keep on increasing as time goes by. No sex scenes for them after there's four or more of them yet, I just had the enemy descriptions ready and thought I'd stick them in while I was working.

I forgot to look into the stink bombs not finishing off enemies, I'll do that after the next time I sleep.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still don't seem to be able to evolve the dowdy nerd, despite banging an awful lot of them...

Anonymous said...

Still get an error at the sea front.

Something I was wondering about, my *save* is from version 0061 that transferred to 0062 then 0063, would that cause issues or not?

Also, the clowngirl in the sea front, is she just a *buy stuff from*? Her pricing seems a bit odd too, varying between day to day, was that intentional?

Unknown said...

Hey Seldom Pie, i have teh rest of teh Rasna scenes written, please check your email!!!!

Anonymous said...

The combo download zip uses a weird compression method that I can't get around - can you please use plain old deflate in your ZIPs ?

The Dark Master said...

My new report has been posted on Fen's blog.

Anonymous said...

Anon 2, the clown is just a vendor (for now?), and the prices are randomized because she's not entirely sane.

Anonymous said...

Any progress on the town map?

The Dark Master said...

The town map? Are you talking about the thing I did in paint awhile back?

Anonymous said...

I've played through it a few times, but other than the first time I haven't gotten any fruit to proc. It feels like the frequency needs tweaking, as the fruit is a fun series of events that would be enjoyable through every playthrough, not every third or fourth playthrough. Other than that, good game.

Post a Comment